Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Samantha's Gingerbread House

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never made the Samantha gingerbread house but I have tried other kits and they usually hold up until I decide to throw them away. I think last year's I had sitting around until Easter.
    I have never eaten one though, I think they are too pretty.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thinking it is not edible because it does sit around in a warehouse, then on a dock, then on display and then touched by human hands which may not be clean. I think they are protecting themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •